三人游San Ren You - 方大同Fang Da Tong tranquil

tranquil

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile

2009-05-23

HIYAALL
this week is super TIRINGGGGGG..but i still survived the week,haha:D
and ytd was my wonderful 17th bday:Dand i really am very thankful for those who wished me happy bday:DA BIGBIG THANK YOU to you all here coz i didn't reply anyone who smsed me happy bday,hehehe,so sorry eh
ok and im so happy now because i've got alot of nice korean songs:DDDDi just downloaded this zza zza la song and lalala...love song:DDDDim going to download more ltrrrrrrrrrr and bust my phone with korean songgss!!!!!yes i can do it:Dpardon my craziness

im happy also because i had done quite well for the recent tests:)))hiakhiakhiak...and i just realised dramabeans is sucha fabulous website for ppl who like korean stuffs sosososo much,like me:)

hmm,after next week is the long-awaited june holidays!!!!!there is time for a break at last yea,im going to buy a new bag,new shoes,new watch and perhaps a mini laptop:DDD(excited statee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home